Saturday, May 23, 2009

Summer's here [finally]

So school is finally completely totally over with. Had a really rough semester. My GPA is going to resemble London after the Blitzkrieg, but I'm ok with that. London was rebuilt, so why can't I do the same with my GPA? I'm an optimist, so I think things will improve.

I'm really dedicating myself to the gym this summer. I've got goals to reach and I will not stop until they are met. my gym [Boston Sports Club - Wellington] got these new rowing machines recently. Did about 2,000 meters this afternoon. I'm gonna aim for 2,200 tomorrow and then keep the distances growing. By the end of August, I want to be able to do 5,000 meters without stopping. It can be done, and I will do it.

Since the Bruins are out of the NHL playoffs now, I want Chicago to win the Stanley Cup. They are an exciting team with limitless potential. Go Hawks.

That's all for now.
A

No comments: